Thursday, August 19, 2010

Well, It's About Damn Time

It's been quite a while since I have last posted, and I would like to say I have just been busy and what-not, but no. I have just been lazy. And uninspired.

But today is your lucky day because even though I am still lazy and uninspired, I am also bored.

So, here's an update: Kinzy is now 2 years old. My mom baked her a Mickey Mouse cake for her birthday that was really cute. I bought her a pair of roller skates, and she actually seemed to enjoy skating, so I can cross that off of my bucket list (see posts down below). I have been working hard, hardly working and (kinda) looking for a new job. Kinzy started at a new school that she really seems to enjoy, so although it is really draining me financially, I think we will make it a long term thing. That's about all I can think of for now. I am really going to make a concerted effort to post more often, so here's to hoping I can overcome my lazy ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment